For working artists, the world of grants, fundraising, and management practices can be hard to navigate.
That's why we provide expert tips, tools, and advice for creative professionals at any stage of their careers! Browse our programs below, and sign up for our mailing list for updates.
- Strategies for Self-Producing Toolbox 4/5/18 Self-producing puts a tremendous amount of freedom in the hands of creators, but with that freedom comes a ton of additional work and responsibility. Program Manager Wilfredo Hernandez will teach you how to begin the planning process and assemble a basic strategy to get your work out into the world!
- Consultations with The Field Get one-on-one advice on the topics of budgets, grant proposals, self-producing, community engagement, and other areas of The Field's expertise - in one hour-long session!
- Membership/Fiscal Sponsorship Sign up for free/discount access to creative resources, administrative tools, and development workshops scheduled throughout the year. Sponsored Artists enjoy tax-deductible donations, plus hands-on fundraising support from The Field.
Professional Development Program Archive
- Field Leadership Fund 2015-2017 A paid 18-month Fellowship promoting diversity in leadership roles and moving emerging artists and arts managers into resilient, financially viable careers.
- Artward Bound 2012-2015 A residency giving artists the time and space to develop new performance pieces and to engage in workshops on career sustainability.
2015-2017 Field Leadership Fund photo by David Flores