Empower Artists. Foster Exploration.
Major Donors are key to The Field’s ability to help 1,637 artists and their 6,420 collaborators thrive every year.
Join our ENGAGEMENT CIRCLE because you're a:
Dream Big - Your gift subsidizes 1 year of hands-on fundraising support for one Sponsored Artist. You get:
- Public acknowledgment on our website and select print materials.
- Advanced notice of upcoming public events and programs.
- Reserved seating at annual Fielday performances.
- Your name displayed in The Field's offices where 1,000+ artists visit annually.
Initiate Advancement - Your gift initiates a capacity building tour for one national Field artist. You get all of the above plus:
- Free admission to all Field panel discussions and public events.
- 2 free tickets to a Field artist's show of your choice from our bi-annual Shows to See list.
Catalyze Creativity - Your gift catalyzes one Fielday performance event, giving artists space to experiment and take risks. You get all of the above plus:
- Advanced access to research papers and case studies by The Field.
- Special attendance to a dress rehearsal of a Field artist with Executive Director Jennifer Wright Cook.
$10,000 Game Changer
Change the Game - Your gift supports provocative writing, design and dissemination of vital thought leadership content impacting thousands of artists across the country. You get all of the above plus:
- 2 VIP tickets to The Field’s Annual Cocktail Party.
Thank you to our current Engagement Circle donors!
Dreamers: Laura and John Booth, Jane and John Comfort, Cream Hill Foundation, Erin Enright and Stuart Essig, David Fernandez and Naomi Tinklepaugh, David Herskovits, Asit "Sunny" Mehra and Arti Sahgal, Devon Mosley, Chris Oden and Stephen P. Segal.
Initiators: Jody and John Arnhold, Beth Olmstead and Mr. Tom Kuhn, Michael Wellington and Dale Fournier.
Catalyzers: Sara J. Cook, Alice de Callataÿ and Woo Kwong, Bob and Deb Gaffey, Rachel Erickson Hee and Andrew Hee.
Game Changers: J. Speed Carroll, the Lawton W. Fitt and James I. McLaren Foundation, Diane and Adam E. Max, and the Winston Foundation.
(as of 3/12/19)