Empower Artists. Foster Exploration.
Major Donors are key to The Field’s ability to help 1,637 artists and their 6,420 collaborators thrive every year.
Join our ENGAGEMENT CIRCLE because you're a:
Dream Big - Your gift subsidizes 1 year of hands-on fundraising support for one Sponsored Artist. You get:
- Public acknowledgment on our website and select print materials.
- Advanced notice of upcoming public events and programs.
- Reserved seating at annual Fielday performances.
- Your name displayed in The Field's offices where 1,000+ artists visit annually.
Initiate Advancement - Your gift initiates a capacity building tour for one national Field artist. You get all of the above plus:
- Free admission to all Field panel discussions and public events.
- 2 free tickets to a Field artist's show of your choice from our bi-annual Shows to See list.
Catalyze Creativity - Your gift catalyzes one Fielday performance event, giving artists space to experiment and take risks. You get all of the above plus:
- Advanced access to research papers and case studies by The Field.
- Special attendance to a dress rehearsal of a Field artist with Executive Director Jennifer Wright Cook.
$10,000 Game Changer
Change the Game - Your gift supports provocative writing, design and dissemination of vital thought leadership content impacting thousands of artists across the country. You get all of the above plus:
- 2 VIP tickets to The Field’s Annual Cocktail Party.
Thank you to our current Engagement Circle donors!
Dreamers: Jane and John Comfort, Erin Enright and Stuart Essig, Rachel Erickson Hee, David Herskovits, Victoria Labalme, Cream Hill Foundation, Francois Nader, Beth Olmstead and Tom Kuhn, Stephen P. Segal, Carla Villacorta and Sukey Wagner.
Initiators: Jody and John Arnhold, Robert & Mercedes Eicholz Foundation, and Michael Wellington and Dale Fournier.
Catalyzers: Frederic W. and Sara J. Cook, Alice de Callataÿ and Woo Kwong, Bob and Deb Gaffey, Diane and Adam E. Max.
Game Changers: J. Speed Carroll, the Lawton W. Fitt and James I. McLaren Foundation, and the Winston Foundation.
(as of 1/17/19)