Empower Artists. Foster Exploration.
Major Donors are key to The Field’s ability to help 1,637 artists and their 6,420 collaborators thrive every year.
Join our ENGAGEMENT CIRCLE because you're a:
Dream Big - Your gift subsidizes 1 year of hands-on fundraising support for one Sponsored Artist. You get:
- Public acknowledgment on our website and select print materials.
- Advanced notice of upcoming public events and programs.
- Your name displayed in The Field's offices where 1,000+ artists visit annually.
Initiate Advancement - Your gift initiates a capacity building tour for one national Field artist. You get all of the above plus:
- Free admission to all Field panel discussions and public events.
- 2 free tickets to a Field artist's show of your choice from our bi-annual Shows to See list.
Catalyze Creativity - Your gift catalyzes one Fielday performance event, giving artists space to experiment and take risks. You get all of the above plus:
- Advanced access to research papers and case studies by The Field.
- Special attendance to a dress rehearsal of a Field artist with Executive Director Jennifer Wright Cook.
$10,000 Game Changer
Change the Game - Your gift supports provocative writing, design and dissemination of vital thought leadership content impacting thousands of artists across the country. You get all of the above plus:
- 2 VIP tickets to The Field’s Annual Cocktail Party.
Thank you to our current Engagement Circle donors!
Dreamers: Laura and John Booth, Jane Comfort, Cream Hill Foundation, David Fernandez and Naomi Tinklepaugh, Patricia Segal and Stephen Segal Family Foundation, Moira S. Sedgwick, and Melissa Thomas and David Koepp.
Initiators: Jody and John Arnhold, Douglas Durst, Rebecca and Sacha Lainovic, Prerak Mehta, Devon Mosley, and Beth Olmstead.
Catalyzers: Anonymous and Bob and Deb Gaffey
Game Changers: Sara J. Cook, Alice de Callataÿ and Woo Kwong, the Lawton W. Fitt and James I. McLaren Foundation, Rachel Erickson Hee and Andrew Hee, Michael Wellington and Dale Fournier, and the Winston Foundation.
Visionary: J. Speed Carroll
(as of 7/14/20)TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR BENEFITS: please contact Executive Director, Jennifer Wright Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!