The Field welcomes current members of the National Field Network to join us in Portland, Oregon, April 5-7, 2019!
Please note the following:
- Free registration is open to Network Members based on availability.
- Stipends announced on February 1st disbursed according to availability and prioritized need.
- You must be prepared to fund all of your own expenses to attend if stipends are not available or they don’t cover all of your expenses.
- Conference events take place 11:00AM Friday, April 5, 2019 - 2:00PM Sunday, April 7, 2019. Registrants must attend all events.
- Most Field Network Conference activities will be held at Studio Two 810 SE Belmont Portland OR 97214.
- You must pre-register to attend the event.
- Register here if you are a current Network Member as a Site Leader (SL), Secondary Site Leader (SSL), Facilitator (F), or Facilitator-in-Training (FIT). (If you are not a Network Member, click here for terms and registration.)
If you have questions about registration or your eligibility to attend, contact Katherine Longstreth, Network Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Field receives public funds from the National Endowment for the Arts.
All public events are made possible with funding from the Regional Arts & Culture Council and SE Uplift in Portland, Oregon.